The Project on Lived Theology is a research community that convenes religion scholars and writers, students and practitioners, across diverse academic fields and confessional traditions to consider the social consequences of theological ideas and religious commitments.
For the academic year 2022 – 2023, the Project seeks a Graduate Research Assistant, who will work ten hours per week in research, editing, and social media related to PLT programs and everyday operations.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Individual initiative
- Strong organizational skills.
- Independent work on assigned tasks.
- Effective communication in written reports.
- Some experience with social media management.
- General knowledge of theological studies as an academic discipline.
$20 – $22/hour
Start date: August 23, 2022
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: