The Project on Lived Theology at the University of Virginia is a research initiative that seeks to understand the social consequences of theological ideas and to create spaces of collaboration and exchange between scholars and practitioners. We are seeking a work-study student for the academic year 2023 – 2024 who will work in our Gibson Hall office on a variety of tasks. Such tasks include general office organization, website postings, video and audio content processing, and occasional research. Hours are flexible.
Work study eligible candidate is preferred.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to perform many different tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Website experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Video and audio content processing.
$15 – $18/hour
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: