The Project on Lived Theology at the University of Virginia is a research initiative, whose mission is to study the social consequences of theological ideas for the sake of a more just and compassionate world. We are seeking a work-study student for a variety of tasks, including general office organization, website postings, archival organization, video and audio content processing, and other tasks as they arise. Hours are flexible.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to perform many different tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Website experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Video and audio content processing
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Jessica Seibert, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org