The Project on Lived Theology is a research community that convenes religion scholars and writers, students and practitioners, across diverse academic fields and confessional traditions to understand the social consequences of theological ideas and religious commitments. This position includes both administrative and outreach duties, including in-office tasks, events coordination, local and community outreach, social media and general correspondence, overseeing website content, and related duties as they arise.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma, as well as one year of relevant experience is required. A degree or combination of education and training may substitute for experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Website experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with social media content creation and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with Project participants and staff.
- Experience working in academic institutions.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Religious Studies, English or Communications
- Some formal training in contemporary Christian Thought is a plus.
$22 – $25/hour commensurate with experience with an excellent state benefits package.
For more information on the job, please contact Jessica Seibert, Operations Manager: email@example.com.
To apply, please use the official UVA job posting found here.