The Project on Lived Theology is seeking a grant coordinator to join our group. We are a research community that convenes religion scholars and writers, students and practitioners, across diverse academic fields and confessional traditions to understand the social consequences of theological ideas and religious commitments. This position includes both administrative and outreach duties, including in-office tasks, events coordination, local and community outreach, social media and general correspondence, overseeing website content, and related duties as they arise.
Minimum Requirement. Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Some formal training in contemporary Christian Thought is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Website experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with social media content creation and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with Project participants and staff.
- Experience working in academic institutions.
$22 – $25/hour commensurate with experience with an excellent state benefits package.
For more information on the forthcoming job, please contact Jessica Seibert, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. She can provide more information on the official university job posting.